Here I blog about writing, editing, reading, books, submissions, freelancing, getting published (and rejected), journalism, revisions, life after the MFA, teaching writing, and living the writer's life. Welcome. BUT -- if you are a writer: Write first, read blogs second.




Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Online Creative Nonfiction Class Begins 5/17

Come on, get some writing done before the kids finish school, before the summer lazies get you, before another month goes by.

My next ONLINE Memoir & Personal Essay 4x4 Class starts Monday, May 17. This session covers Writing Scenes, Using Humor, the Narrative Line, and Revising (and liking it).

It's affordable ($145), convenient (write & participate according to your own schedule), personalized (plenty of direct, private feedback), flexible (adjust assignments to your work-in-progress), interactive (private group discussions & online home), and in-depth (no quickie solutions).

And yes, I will be adjusting deadlines and spacing out the reading to accommodate the Memorial Day weekend. More info is here. Or, email me. Blog readers save $5.

1 comment:

Arnold said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena

http://dataentryjob-s.com