I interrupt the final week of August for this message: Is that the smell of pencils in the air?
Even if you are not a teacher, don't have school age children, or don't much like the end of summer, if you're like a lot of other folks, something about the month of September triggers an itch…to sign up for a class, get busy with a project, buckle down, produce. If for you that includes working on the craft of nonfiction writing – or you know someone who might be interested – allow me to pass along a reminder.
The early bird registration discount for my ONLINE Memoir & Personal Essay Creative Nonfiction 4x4 class ends at midnight August 28. It's an affordable, four-week class covering four key topics of creative nonfiction, beginning September 13. Click here for details.
You may now resume your summer idyll. Or is that idle?
- The Writers Circle - In-person classes in Northern NJ
- Rutgers Continuing Ed
- Writing Coaching
- Editing / Editorial Services
- Author Consulting - Helping YOU Build a Book PR Plan
- * I Should Be Writing! * Boot Camp - Five Week Summer Session June 24-July 27
- One-Week Workshops: You Choose the Week & Topic - May, June, July, August only