Here I blog about writing, editing, reading, books, submissions, freelancing, getting published (and rejected), journalism, revisions, life after the MFA, teaching writing, and living the writer's life. Welcome. BUT -- if you are a writer: Write first, read blogs second.




Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sept-Oct Memoir/Personal Essay Class Early Registration Reminder

I interrupt the final week of August for this message: Is that the smell of pencils in the air?

Even if you are not a teacher, don't have school age children, or don't much like the end of summer, if you're like a lot of other folks, something about the month of September triggers an itch…to sign up for a class, get busy with a project, buckle down, produce. If for you that includes working on the craft of nonfiction writing – or you know someone who might be interested – allow me to pass along a reminder.

The early bird registration discount for my ONLINE Memoir & Personal Essay Creative Nonfiction 4x4 class ends at midnight August 28. It's an affordable, four-week class covering four key topics of creative nonfiction, beginning September 13. Click here for details.

You may now resume your summer idyll. Or is that idle?

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Hi Lisa,

I'm totally interested in signing up, but have a question. Can I e-mail you? :)

Thanks,
Alyssa

Lisa Romeo said...

Hi Alyssa,
Of course - use the "email me" link on the left side bar of the blog, or the link in the class post.
- Lisa

Uli. said...

For anyone who may be on the fence -- I took this class in the Spring and I HIGHLY recommend it. Lisa is a great teacher; her lessons are packed with explanations, examples, and inspiration, and she gives precision-guided and insightful feedback. I can't wait to take another one of her classes.

Uli.