I interrupt the final week of August for this message: Is that the smell of pencils in the air?
Even if you are not a teacher, don't have school age children, or don't much like the end of summer, if you're like a lot of other folks, something about the month of September triggers an itch…to sign up for a class, get busy with a project, buckle down, produce. If for you that includes working on the craft of nonfiction writing – or you know someone who might be interested – allow me to pass along a reminder.
The early bird registration discount for my ONLINE Memoir & Personal Essay Creative Nonfiction 4x4 class ends at midnight August 28. It's an affordable, four-week class covering four key topics of creative nonfiction, beginning September 13. Click here for details.
You may now resume your summer idyll. Or is that idle?
- The Writers Circle (Northern NJ) Fall 2015. I'm teaching in Ridgewood and Summit
- * I Should Be Writing! * Boot Camp: Reclaim Your Writing Life. A solo, on-demand, online course. Begin any time.
- Writing Coaching - Customized Assistance, Guidance, Editorial Feedback (booking Summer & Fall)
- Editorial Services
- One-Week CNF Workshops: You Choose the Week(s) and Topic(s)
- Events 2015
- My Writing / Publications