I interrupt the final week of August for this message: Is that the smell of pencils in the air?
Even if you are not a teacher, don't have school age children, or don't much like the end of summer, if you're like a lot of other folks, something about the month of September triggers an itch…to sign up for a class, get busy with a project, buckle down, produce. If for you that includes working on the craft of nonfiction writing – or you know someone who might be interested – allow me to pass along a reminder.
The early bird registration discount for my ONLINE Memoir & Personal Essay Creative Nonfiction 4x4 class ends at midnight August 28. It's an affordable, four-week class covering four key topics of creative nonfiction, beginning September 13. Click here for details.
You may now resume your summer idyll. Or is that idle?
- The Writers Circle Summer Registration. I'm teaching flash CNF (South Orange); Submissions(Montclair); Teens (Drew Univ.)
- * I Should Be Writing! * Boot Camp: Reclaim Your Writing Life. A solo, on-demand, online course. Begin any time.
- Writing Coaching - Customized Assistance, Accountability, Feedback (booking Spring & Summer 2016)
- Editorial Services -- Hire Me for Writing Projects, Editing, Feedback, Consultation
- My Writing / Selected Publications