Update: The next session, originally set to begin on 3/21, will instead start on March 28.
I Should be Writing! – An Online Writing Boot Camp for Procrastinators and Busy People
Are you a writer who isn't getting enough writing done? Do you want to write but just aren't doing it? Are your writing ideas in your head but not on the page? Have you been languishing since completing your last writing project? Do you promise yourself you will get serious...when you have time, on Monday, next month...?
Need a gentle push...or a very firm shove?
Over six weeks I will help you: create the time to write, adopt a writer's mindset, develop and maintain regular writing routines, deal with writing obstacles, set and achieve specific writing goals -- and enjoy the process.
I will act as your coach, ally and (kind but tough) task-master. Through email exchanges, instructional materials, productivity and accountability tools, a private online discussion group, and telephone conversations, you will become (or return to being) a writer who writes. A few (limited) opportunities for feedback on your writing also offered.
This class is self-paced; no need to be online at specific times.
Begins March 21. Runs for 6 weeks.
Cost: $145 Nonrefundable.
To register, email me.
- The Writers Circle (Northern NJ) Fall 2015. I'm teaching in Ridgewood and Summit
- * I Should Be Writing! * Boot Camp: Reclaim Your Writing Life. A solo, on-demand, online course. Begin any time.
- Writing Coaching - Customized Assistance, Guidance, Editorial Feedback (booking Summer & Fall)
- Editorial Services
- One-Week CNF Workshops: You Choose the Week(s) and Topic(s)
- Events 2015
- My Writing / Publications