Announcing a new offering in the popular Online Memoir & Personal Essay 4x4 Creative Nonfiction Writing Series: Four weeks. Four key topics.
Begins February 14, 2011
This time around the four topics are:
- Writing about loved ones: Do, Don't, and Don't You Dare
- Accessing & working with incomplete memories
- Jumping sandboxes: Can another genre help your nonfiction craft?
- Trauma, tragedy, sadness & grief: Make it moving, not maudlin
Each week, there is a new lesson to read, examples to study, suggested craft readings, and writing assignments to turn in for in-depth (private) comment and feedback from the instructor. Plus, a private online home to interact with others enrolled in the class.
***New for 2011: two (optional) phone calls with me; the first during week one, and a final wrap-up call after the last assignment is returned to you. ***
Cost: $175. (nonrefundable)
The class is self-paced; no need to be online at specific times.
To register, please use the Buy Now button along the left side of this blog or you can email me and I'll send you a PayPal invoice. If you prefer to pay by check, or have any questions about whether this is the right class for you, email me.
- The Writers Circle (Northern NJ) Spring registration open. I'm teaching in Summit, Ridgewood, Montclair.
- * I Should Be Writing! * Boot Camp: Reclaim Your Writing Life. A solo, on-demand, online course. Begin any time.
- Writing Coaching - Customized Assistance, Guidance, Editorial Feedback (booking Spring & Summer 2015)
- Editorial Services
- One-Week CNF Workshops: You Choose the Week(s) and Topic(s)
- Events 2015
- My Writing / Publications