Just a quick reminder that the next session of *I Should Be Writing!* Boot Camp for Procrastinators and Busy People, begins Monday, Jan 7. There is still time to register and join in with a small group of motivated writers who want to give themselves a boost, who want to begin the writing year in the best possible way, by making commitments to their writing life, and then following through, with a little help. Or a lot.
Depending on your particular writing situation and goals (and how much you may be stuck), and how much interaction you want, I can be a kind supporter or a whip-wielding disciplinarian. Which do you want? Which do you need? Either? Both?
Take a look and see if Boot Camp sounds like it might be a good fit for you. It's six weeks of focus on what makes your writing life work (or not work), and how you can set yourself up for a more enriching writing year.
Here we go...
- The Writers Circle (Northern NJ) Winter 2016 Registration now open. I'm teaching in Ridgewood and Summit.
- * I Should Be Writing! * Boot Camp: Reclaim Your Writing Life. A solo, on-demand, online course. Begin any time.
- Writing Coaching - Customized Assistance, Accountability, Feedback (now booking Feb, Mar, Apr)
- Editorial Services -- Hire Me for Writing Projects, Editing, Feedback, Consultation
- My Writing / Selected Publications