Just a quick reminder that the next session of *I Should Be Writing!* Boot Camp for Procrastinators and Busy People, begins Monday, Jan 7. There is still time to register and join in with a small group of motivated writers who want to give themselves a boost, who want to begin the writing year in the best possible way, by making commitments to their writing life, and then following through, with a little help. Or a lot.
Depending on your particular writing situation and goals (and how much you may be stuck), and how much interaction you want, I can be a kind supporter or a whip-wielding disciplinarian. Which do you want? Which do you need? Either? Both?
Take a look and see if Boot Camp sounds like it might be a good fit for you. It's six weeks of focus on what makes your writing life work (or not work), and how you can set yourself up for a more enriching writing year.
Here we go...
- The Writers Circle - In-person classes in Northern NJ
- Rutgers Continuing Ed
- Writing Coaching
- Editing / Editorial Services
- Author Consulting - Helping YOU Build a Book PR Plan
- * I Should Be Writing! * Boot Camp - Five Week Summer Session June 24-July 27
- One-Week Workshops: You Choose the Week & Topic - May, June, July, August only