If you are a New Jersey writer and live within commuting distance of New Brunswick, you may be interested in taking this class with me in the Rutgers University Writing Program Extension (continuing education).
Memoir and Creative Nonfiction (CO34): For intermediate to advanced writing skill levels. This course is offered four times per year. Next session begins July 2. Details here.
Note: Register at the website; if you are having difficulty and need assistance, call: (732) 932-1458 ext 4212, or email the program director: email@example.com
If you'd rather work with me directly and wish to do so through the University, consider:
Creative Nonfiction One-on-One Coaching: You may register for a package of either 5 or 10 coaching hours, which includes a customized instructional plan and feedback/critique, suited to your individual writing skill level and goals. Ideal for more advanced writers working on a longer project(s). Open for registration at any time. Details are here.
- End of 2013 Specials -- For Former Clients and Students Only - Discounts until Dec. 8
- * I Should Be Writing! * Boot Camp for Procrastinators & Busy People (ONLINE) Jan.13 - Feb.15
- The Writers Circle - In-person classes in Northern NJ. Winter 2014 registration now open.
- Writing Coaching - Customized Support, Guidance, Advice, Feedback - Month by Month
- Editing / Critical Feedback / Manuscript Evaluation / Other Writing / Editing Services
- Rutgers Continuing Ed (New Brunswick)