The MFA is done...and two year's worth of fatigue has finally caught up with me. I'm far too tired even to brush my teeth, let alone blog. So, I'll catch up in a week or so with all the info on the end of the final residency, graduation and -- I promise -- answers (or at least attempts) to the two questions everyone keeps asking, "How does it feel?" and "Now what?"
Meanwhile, I'm spending the week napping, laying in the sand, eating clam chowder, playing mini-golf, eating ice cream, reading magazines and (non-literary) three-hour novels, playing badminton, eating lobster, and filling pages in my writing journal with doodles, tic-tac-toe, and the trolley schedule.
- Writing Coaching - Customized Assistance, Accountability, Feedback (booking Winter & Spring 2017)
- Editorial Services -- Hire Me for Editing, Feedback, Consultation, Writing, Ghostwriting, Collaboration
- The Writers Circle, Spring 2017. Northern NJ. Where Do I Begin? (Montclair); Multi-Genre Workshop (Summit)
- Perfect Your Pitch (for freelance writers)
- My Writing / Selected Publications
- Events (In Person)