Tuesday was the official publication date of a new collection in which one of my essays appears, Feed Me! Writers Dish About Food, Eating, Weight and Body Image, and since I love freebies, and since the book blogs and social media book sites even the health blogs, and the book review sites and at least one edgy online magazine are talking about it, I figure it's time to give away one copy of the book here.
Leave a comment by the end of the day on February 14 and if yours is randomly selected, I'll send the book off to you, along with the wish that you love – or at least appreciate – your own body.
If you are near New Paltz, NY, drop in for a reading from the book this Saturday.
And if by chance you are thinking of buying the book via Amazon, consider doing so on February 1, the book's Amazon Spike Day. No one (certainly not me) will earn any more if you do, but it does bump up the book's ranking -- always a good thing.
When leaving your comment, if you are so inclined, I'd love to hear at least one thought about this love-hate relationship almost everyone seems to have with their body, appetite, eating, food, and weight.
- The Writers Circle - Summmer Session - In-person classes in Northern NJ
- Rutgers Continuing Ed
- Writing Coaching
- Editing / Editorial Services
- Author Consulting - Helping YOU Build a Book PR Plan
- * I Should Be Writing! * Boot Camp - Five Week Summer Session June 24-July 27
- One-Week Workshops: You Choose the Week & Topic - May, June, July, August only