This and that, maybe of interest...
> My once-in-a-while newsletter went out last night, and includes a giveaway for Phillip Lopate's newest craft book, To Show and to Tell: The Craft of Literary Nonfiction. You can grab the newsletter here. While there, you can enter for a chance at the book, and if you like, subscribe to future mailings.
> For those of you who read blog posts via Google Reader, did you know the service will cease to exist after July 1? 'Tis true. Seems there are several alternates out there promising to move Reader feeds over with a few clicks. Feedly is one.
> If you've been slogging through on your own without enough pages to show for it, without enjoying the writing, Boot Camp starts Monday, April 8 (and ends a full week before Memorial Day).
> Changes are coming to the blog. Because, why not? I do like to shake things up once in a while. And, it's spring. Any suggestions? Leave in comments or email me.
- Writing Coaching - Customized Assistance, Accountability, Feedback (booking Spring & Summer 2017)
- Editorial Services -- Hire Me for Editing, Feedback, Consultation, Writing, Ghostwriting, Collaboration
- The Writers Circle, in-person classes in Northern NJ. Summer 2017 registration open.
- Perfect Your Pitch (for freelance writers)
- My Writing / Selected Publications
- Events 2017 (In Person)
- Book News