- End of 2013 Specials -- For Former Clients and Students Only - Discounts until Dec. 8
- * I Should Be Writing! * Boot Camp for Procrastinators & Busy People (ONLINE) Jan.13 - Feb.15
- The Writers Circle - In-person classes in Northern NJ. Winter 2014 registration now open.
- Writing Coaching - Customized Support, Guidance, Advice, Feedback - Month by Month
- Editing / Critical Feedback / Manuscript Evaluation / Other Writing / Editing Services
- Rutgers Continuing Ed (New Brunswick)
Editing / Critical Feedback / Manuscript Evaluation / Other Writing / Editing Services
If you need feedback/critique/editing for a manuscript in development, or for shorter pieces; if you are bogged down in the middle of a writing project, don't have the time or expertise to write or edit a particular project, or have any other editorial needs that require a personal, creative, careful approach, perhaps we can work together.
I am an experienced, thoughtful editor. I'm experienced working with writers of fiction or nonfiction, on projects ranging including: short essays and memoir pieces; short stories; book-length manuscripts; creative theses, and more. Services range from proofreading and line/copy edits to full critiques, developmental and/or prose editing, collaborative writing and editing, and ghostwriting.
My rates are reasonable and I have many satisfied clients. I'm flexible, reliable, and professional. As a working writer myself, I hate to see other writers waste time or money (all of us never have enough of either!), so if I'm not a good match to the project, I'll say so. And if possible, refer you on to someone else who may be a better fit.
We find out by talking about your needs. There's never a fee for an initial phone consultation. Rates for services can be by the page, hour, word count, or project, depending on several factors, and I provide an estimate based on reading a few pages of your work. For big projects, I also offer a Sample Edit for a small fee, so that you can get a good idea of what kind of feedback/edit I can provide and what it might be like to work together.
I am also available for MFA (or residency/artist colony/grant) application consultation and portfolio critique, monthly writing coaching, and other literary and editorial needs.
To get started: LisaRomeoWrites at gmail dot com