Another local independent bookstore is closing, which always makes me sad. But I was glad to here of this counter-trend.
I used to subscribe to a poem-a-day email, but when the emails weren't showing up, I discovered this site instead.
In case anyone needs a reminder, check out Jack Shafer at Slate on why plagiarism is a really bad idea.
Need a little bookish entertainment? Try this just launched site, for a video interview with four authors.
- Two-Week CNF Workshops: You Choose the Week(s) and Topic(s)
- Perfect Your Pitch (for freelance writers)
- The Writers Circle, Fall 2016. I'm teaching Where Do I Begin? (Montclair); Multi-Genre Workshop (Summit)
- * I Should Be Writing! * Boot Camp: Reclaim Your Writing Life. A solo, on-demand, online course. Begin any time.
- Writing Coaching - Customized Assistance, Accountability, Feedback (booking Fall 2016)
- Editorial Services -- Hire Me for Editing, Feedback, Consultation, Writing
- My Writing / Selected Publications