- Two-Week CNF Workshops: You Choose the Week(s) and Topic(s)
- Perfect Your Pitch (for freelance writers)
- The Writers Circle, Winter 2017. Where Do I Begin? (Montclair); Multi-Genre Workshop (Summit)
- * I Should Be Writing! * Boot Camp: Reclaim Your Writing Life. A solo, on-demand, online course. Begin any time.
- Writing Coaching - Customized Assistance, Accountability, Feedback (booking Winter & Spring 2017)
- Editorial Services -- Hire Me for Editing, Feedback, Consultation, Writing, Ghostwriting, Collaboration
- My Writing / Selected Publications
- Events (In Person)
Monday, September 29, 2008
Blog Break: Read This Instead.
Hi folks. I have been, and continue to be, busy taking care of one very important small person at home for the past week or so, leaving little time or mental energy to blog. I'll be back soon as all is once again humming along as usual. Meanwhile, I did get time to sort through a bunch of piled-up magazines in between making chicken soup, pediatrician runs and Monopoly. Here's a fascinating article from The New Yorker which made me rethink everything I thought I knew about photo retouching.