A short list of links this week – hope you find something you like.
► Editorial cartoonist Steve Greenberg on his laid-off, forced-into-freelancing, one year crappy anniversary. Well done.
► Over at Nathan Bransford's blog, the agent is in the tables-turned position of having his own manuscript out on submission to publishers, and offers this advice for writers on responding to feedback from publishing house editors.
► Just discovered this site, with extensive listings of writing conferences and workshops. You can search by state, genre, or other criteria.
► Stephen Elliot on why he writes. No surprise, it's not for the big bucks! While on the Word Pirates blog, look around a while for some interesting posts and great links.
► And finally, did you know that there is already a 40-year-old hand-held, mobile reading device? Watch and grin.
Have a great weekend.
- Writing Coaching - Customized Assistance, Accountability, Feedback (booking Winter & Spring 2017)
- Editorial Services -- Hire Me for Editing, Feedback, Consultation, Writing, Ghostwriting, Collaboration
- The Writers Circle, Spring 2017. Northern NJ. Where Do I Begin? (Montclair); Multi-Genre Workshop (Summit)
- Perfect Your Pitch (for freelance writers)
- My Writing / Selected Publications
- Events (In Person)