When I'm completely immersed in a project, as I am today, barely lifting my head for coffee, I like to have a "release valve" handy for moments when I'm frustrated and think I can't concentrate another minute -- a funny or entertaining website to visit for a scant few minutes, that will instantly make me smile and go back on task feeling refreshed. No, it can't be Twitter, where one can get sucked into a vortex of endless procrastination. It has to be a site whose only reason for existence is the novelty of the one-minute visit.
I'll share mine with you today: Cheese or Font? Click on practice mode. Enjoy!
- The Writers Circle (Northern NJ) Spring registration open. I'm teaching in Summit, Ridgewood, Montclair.
- * I Should Be Writing! * Boot Camp: Reclaim Your Writing Life. A solo, on-demand, online course. Begin any time.
- Writing Coaching - Customized Assistance, Guidance, Editorial Feedback (booking Spring & Summer 2015)
- Editorial Services
- One-Week CNF Workshops: You Choose the Week(s) and Topic(s)
- Events 2015
- My Writing / Publications