When I'm completely immersed in a project, as I am today, barely lifting my head for coffee, I like to have a "release valve" handy for moments when I'm frustrated and think I can't concentrate another minute -- a funny or entertaining website to visit for a scant few minutes, that will instantly make me smile and go back on task feeling refreshed. No, it can't be Twitter, where one can get sucked into a vortex of endless procrastination. It has to be a site whose only reason for existence is the novelty of the one-minute visit.
I'll share mine with you today: Cheese or Font? Click on practice mode. Enjoy!
- Writing Coaching - Customized Assistance, Accountability, Feedback (booking Winter & Spring 2017)
- Editorial Services -- Hire Me for Editing, Feedback, Consultation, Writing, Ghostwriting, Collaboration
- The Writers Circle, Spring 2017. Northern NJ. Where Do I Begin? (Montclair); Multi-Genre Workshop (Summit)
- Perfect Your Pitch (for freelance writers)
- My Writing / Selected Publications
- Events (In Person)