- Two-Week CNF Workshops: You Choose the Week(s) and Topic(s)
- Perfect Your Pitch (for freelance writers)
- The Writers Circle, Fall 2016. I'm teaching Where Do I Begin? (Montclair); Multi-Genre Workshop (Summit)
- * I Should Be Writing! * Boot Camp: Reclaim Your Writing Life. A solo, on-demand, online course. Begin any time.
- Writing Coaching - Customized Assistance, Accountability, Feedback (booking Fall 2016)
- Editorial Services -- Hire Me for Editing, Feedback, Consultation, Writing
- My Writing / Selected Publications
Friday, September 14, 2012
Friday Fridge Clean-Out: Links for Writers, September 14, 2012 Edition
> Terrific interview with Katherine Boo, author of Beyond the Beautiful Forevers, over at Guernica, about reporting on, and observing poverty.
> For its next Six Word Memoir book project, SMITH magazine, wants six word submissions combined with artwork from students (of any age).
> If you've never submitted work to a literary journal before and are wondering about the upside of doing so, this post at Review Review may be instructive.
> Review Review (yes, that's the name!), also brings us this list of upcoming book festivals.
> Harper Voyager, the "global science fiction and fantasy imprint of HarperCollins" will read un-agented manuscripts from U.S., UK and Australian writers, October 1 - 14.
> Advance planners out there who will attend the AWP Conference (March 2013 in Boston), a list of readings, seminars, panel discussions, presentations, and pedagogy events has now been compiled and is ready for your perusal.
> Finally, for fun: I'll go with "K is for Krispy Kreme". What's your favorite over at The Awl's "Writer Foods from A to Z"?
Have a great weekend.