- The Writers Circle (Northern NJ) Summer 2015. I'm teaching in Ridgewood, Montclair, & Teen Intensive/Drew Univ.
- * I Should Be Writing! * Boot Camp: Reclaim Your Writing Life. A solo, on-demand, online course. Begin any time.
- Writing Coaching - Customized Assistance, Guidance, Editorial Feedback (booking Summer 2015)
- Editorial Services
- One-Week CNF Workshops: You Choose the Week(s) and Topic(s)
- Events 2015
- My Writing / Publications
Friday, September 14, 2012
Friday Fridge Clean-Out: Links for Writers, September 14, 2012 Edition
> Terrific interview with Katherine Boo, author of Beyond the Beautiful Forevers, over at Guernica, about reporting on, and observing poverty.
> For its next Six Word Memoir book project, SMITH magazine, wants six word submissions combined with artwork from students (of any age).
> If you've never submitted work to a literary journal before and are wondering about the upside of doing so, this post at Review Review may be instructive.
> Review Review (yes, that's the name!), also brings us this list of upcoming book festivals.
> Harper Voyager, the "global science fiction and fantasy imprint of HarperCollins" will read un-agented manuscripts from U.S., UK and Australian writers, October 1 - 14.
> Advance planners out there who will attend the AWP Conference (March 2013 in Boston), a list of readings, seminars, panel discussions, presentations, and pedagogy events has now been compiled and is ready for your perusal.
> Finally, for fun: I'll go with "K is for Krispy Kreme". What's your favorite over at The Awl's "Writer Foods from A to Z"?
Have a great weekend.