- Writing Coaching - Customized Assistance, Accountability, Feedback (booking Spring & Summer 2017)
- Editorial Services -- Hire Me for Editing, Feedback, Consultation, Writing, Ghostwriting, Collaboration
- The Writers Circle, in-person classes in Northern NJ. Summer 2017 registration open. Submission Strategies; and Creative Nonfiction (Montclair); Multi-Genre Workshop (Summit)
- Perfect Your Pitch (for freelance writers)
- My Writing / Selected Publications
- Events (In Person)
Friday, November 9, 2012
Friday Fridge Clean-Out: Links for Writers, November 9, 2012 Edition
> The 2013 Pushcart ranking of literary magazines has been released, and Clifford Garstang has posted the lists along with brief commentary about the nonfiction, fiction, and poetry honorees.
> Laura Brown constantly pulls together links to dozens of writing-related material at Creative Writing Inspiration.
> Looking for an online tracking system to keep tabs on progress toward your goals? Lifehacker lists five interesting options.
> I may be late to the party, but I just discovered The Mayborn and can't stop reading; I suspect most creative nonfiction writers will want to dive in too.
> Some literary journals are not charging small reading fees, typically in the $2-$4 range. Justified? Jessica Bell says no.
> From a writing instructor, some common writer fears, and how to conquer them (or help someone else).
> What should journalism education look like in the (not-so-distant) future? Jeff Jarvis weighs in.
> And finally -- Yes, old books really do have a specific smell; here's why and what it is, scientifically.
Have a great weekend!