Here I blog about writing, editing, reading, books, submissions, freelancing, getting published (and rejected), journalism, revisions, life after the MFA, teaching writing, and living the writer's life. Welcome. BUT -- if you are a writer: Write first, read blogs second.




Monday, January 5, 2015

Writing Inspiration Redux: 15 Posts Writers Keep Reading

In case you missed a few, and before we move on to all new material, here are the 15 most trafficked posts from 2014 (exclusive of the Friday Fridge Clean-Outs). I'm pleased so many are guest posts from my valued contributors. (And yes, I know "Top X" lists should be published before the new year begins; this is what happens when you schedule a post in advance for December 30, 2016). 














14.  Acceptance After (Multiple) Rejections: It Only Takes One Yes, One Editor, One


Thanks to all my readers!  And by the way, I'm now scheduling guest posts for the first half of this year; let me know if you have an idea.

Image: Flickr/Creative Commons, Kevin Dooley

2 comments:

Hope Clark said...

Oh wow! I'm honored! What a good idea to show people what posts were good for the past year. Congrats for the success!

Leigh Anderson said...

These are all really great articles! Thanks for rounding them up!