Q: What could warm a writer-mom’s heart more than her 14-year-old son coming home from school one day last week and asking, “Hey Mom, ever hear of a writer, F. Scott Fitzgerald?”
A: When that same son comes home from school yesterday and says, “We’re going to start reading the book Night by Elie Wiesel. Think it’s going to be any good, Mom?”
What I just finished reading: My Misspent Youth: Essays, by Meghan Daum
- The Writers Circle (Northern NJ) Spring registration open. I'm teaching in Summit, Ridgewood, Montclair.
- * I Should Be Writing! * Boot Camp: Reclaim Your Writing Life. A solo, on-demand, online course. Begin any time.
- Writing Coaching - Customized Assistance, Guidance, Editorial Feedback (booking Spring & Summer 2015)
- Editorial Services
- One-Week CNF Workshops: You Choose the Week(s) and Topic(s)
- Events 2015
- My Writing / Publications