My friend Susan Bono over at Tiny-Lights, a Journal of Personal Narrative, asked recently about how writers spice up their work. Here's what I said.
By the way, my favorite spice is fresh ground black pepper. Which has nothing whatever to do with this post at all. I just threw that in.
- Writing Coaching - Customized Assistance, Accountability, Feedback (booking Spring & Summer 2017)
- Editorial Services -- Hire Me for Editing, Feedback, Consultation, Writing, Ghostwriting, Collaboration
- The Writers Circle, in-person classes in Northern NJ. Summer 2017 registration open.
- Perfect Your Pitch (for freelance writers)
- My Writing / Selected Publications
- Events 2017 (In Person)
- Book News