I love a good memoir, as anyone who's been here before knows. Recently, I reviewed a good one - Yarn: Remembering the Way Home, by Kyoko Mori. It was a pleasure to be trusted with responding to Mori's beautiful work, and I also enjoyed getting back to reviewing a book in the genre I so love.
Lately, I had been reviewing from other categories: novel, short story collection, even a cookbook and a diet book (the last two not consecutively, at least!). I like the diversity, but nonfiction is such a pleasure to read, I hoard every excuse to read more of it.
What are you reading (and/or reviewing) these days?
- The Writers Circle Summer Registration. I'm teaching Flash CNF (South Orange); Submissions (Montclair); Teens (Drew Univ.)
- * I Should Be Writing! * Boot Camp: Reclaim Your Writing Life. A solo, on-demand, online course. Begin any time.
- Writing Coaching - Customized Assistance, Accountability, Feedback (booking Spring & Summer 2016)
- Editorial Services -- Hire Me for Writing Projects, Editing, Feedback, Consultation
- My Writing / Selected Publications