UPDATE: I'm extending the prompts project through February. See below for email link to sign up.
It may be January, but one more gift is coming your way…if you want it.
Writers in any of my classes receive a daily writing prompt via email. It's simply there for the taking (or leaving). No one is required to write anything in response to a prompt…but along the way, many writers have found the prompts to be excellent daily reminders to write.
If one is struggling or stuck or needs a break from a current work-in-progress, the writing prompt is often a welcome or fun way to write about something new for ten (or 30 or more) minutes – writing perhaps that might otherwise not get done that day (or any day). Sometimes, others find a way to incorporate what they write into current drafts.
For the month of January only, I'm opening up the daily writing prompts to any blog reader who might like to receive them. Just send me an email, putting "Prompts" in the subject line, and your name in the body of the email. You will get a prompt daily from the day you sign up until January 31.
- The Writers Circle (Northern NJ) Fall 2015. I'm teaching in Ridgewood and Summit
- * I Should Be Writing! * Boot Camp: Reclaim Your Writing Life. A solo, on-demand, online course. Begin any time.
- Writing Coaching - Customized Assistance, Guidance, Editorial Feedback (booking Summer & Fall)
- Editorial Services
- One-Week CNF Workshops: You Choose the Week(s) and Topic(s)
- Events 2015
- My Writing / Publications