- Writing Coaching - Customized Assistance, Accountability, Feedback (booking Spring & Summer 2017)
- Editorial Services -- Hire Me for Editing, Feedback, Consultation, Writing, Ghostwriting, Collaboration
- The Writers Circle, in-person classes in Northern NJ. Summer 2017 registration open.
- Perfect Your Pitch (for freelance writers)
- My Writing / Selected Publications
- Events 2017 (In Person)
- Book News
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Finish writing or shred? The pages we keep.
Today I'd like to point you over to Quest for Kindness, the new joint blog of Alicia Bessette and Matthew Quick, two New Jersey novelists married to one another. Every Tuesday they will answer a writer's questions, and in this week's post Matthew tackles a topic a little too close for comfort to my own (seemingly permanent) dilemma: What to do when you have several projects in mid-production, don't know which ones to tuck into and finish, and which to abandon.