► Novelist, small press publisher, and dynamic personality Kelly Link has some excellent, nitty-gritty advice about writing, reading and publishing over at Anna’s Book Blog. I’ve heard Kelly speak several times, and although I don’t think I’ll ever write anything in her genre (paranormal and fantasy fiction), I always walk away with fresh insights and a desire to hear more.
► The name of this blog says it all: White Readers Meet Black Authors. It’s a good one.
► This exhaustive list of ways to jump-start, restart, and fire up your writing and writing process has something for every type of writer, at every skill level.
► My final link to one of those “writers over/under X age” lists: 40+ writers over 40. Enough said.
► Two book giveaways still active here on the blog: An essay collection, Why We Ride: Women Writers on the Horses in Their Lives (my story is on page 111; must enter by 6/13); and a novel about the south and so much more, Ghost Swamp Blues, by Laraine Herring (enter by 6/19).
Have a great weekend
- The Writers Circle - Summmer Session - In-person classes in Northern NJ
- Rutgers Continuing Ed
- Writing Coaching
- Editing / Editorial Services
- Author Consulting - Helping YOU Build a Book PR Plan
- * I Should Be Writing! * Boot Camp - Five Week Summer Session June 24-July 27
- One-Week Workshops: You Choose the Week & Topic - May, June, July, August only