I'm sort of living deep inside a client's manuscript this week, editing and thinking very carefully about it, so I knew blogging time would be scant. I was, however, planning to write something here today about the value of a truly nuanced literary memoir, one which delves deep into the writer's life, told from the long-lens perspective of someone who has looked back with real curiosity, who has processed the meaning and metaphors of the important themes of his or her life and experiences.
But then I read about this book deal, and decided, nah, I got nothing. Know what I really hate about publishing "news" like this? They even use the old term "memoirs" with an s. Sigh.
- Writing Coaching - Customized Assistance, Accountability, Feedback (booking Spring & Summer 2017)
- Editorial Services -- Hire Me for Editing, Feedback, Consultation, Writing, Ghostwriting, Collaboration
- The Writers Circle, in-person classes in Northern NJ. Summer 2017 registration open. Submission Strategies; and Creative Nonfiction (Montclair); Multi-Genre Workshop (Summit)
- Perfect Your Pitch (for freelance writers)
- My Writing / Selected Publications
- Events (In Person)