Now reading: Nothing. That's right, nothing.
First, it was because I needed the space in my head to digest all that I had heard while attending the AWP conference last week.
Then, it was because I had to catch up with all the many sections of the Times which had stacked up on the dining room table while I was attending the AWP conference last week.
Finally, it's because I am living inside of the 150 pages of my fourth-semester MFA manuscript which are due in less than a week and which I maybe should have been working on instead of attending the AWP conference last week.
However, if I were to start reading a new book right now, it would be: Chosen By a Horse, by Susan Richards. Why? Let's see, it's a memoir, it's written by a woman, and it's about her relationship with a horse. Any other questions? Oh, and it's been calling out to me from my to-be-read bookshelf since a friend sent it to me two months ago.
But it will have to wait. I'm sure Susan, a writing instructor as well as an author, will understand.
- The Writers Circle - In-person classes in Northern NJ
- Rutgers Continuing Ed
- Writing Coaching
- Editing / Editorial Services
- Author Consulting - Helping YOU Build a Book PR Plan
- * I Should Be Writing! * Boot Camp - Five Week Summer Session June 24-July 27
- One-Week Workshops: You Choose the Week & Topic - May, June, July, August only