I'm excited to have written a guest post today for the blog of novelist Christina Baker Kline. The subject? Something every writer deals with -- rejection. Not just the kind from others, but the sort of insidious, often unrecognized rejection which begins with how we treat our own writing instincts.
You can read the rejection post here. And while you are over there, do check out the rest of Christina's blog for all of her other great writing advice.
- Writing Coaching - Customized Assistance, Accountability, Feedback (booking Spring & Summer 2017)
- Editorial Services -- Hire Me for Editing, Feedback, Consultation, Writing, Ghostwriting, Collaboration
- The Writers Circle, in-person classes in Northern NJ. Summer 2017 registration open.
- Perfect Your Pitch (for freelance writers)
- My Writing / Selected Publications
- Events 2017 (In Person)
- Book News