- Writing Coaching - Customized Assistance, Accountability, Feedback (booking Winter & Spring 2017)
- Editorial Services -- Hire Me for Editing, Feedback, Consultation, Writing, Ghostwriting, Collaboration
- The Writers Circle, Spring 2017. Northern NJ. Where Do I Begin? (Montclair); Multi-Genre Workshop (Summit)
- Perfect Your Pitch (for freelance writers)
- My Writing / Selected Publications
- Events (In Person)
Thursday, February 18, 2010
In which the writing teacher gets reviewed.
Liz Sheffield, one of the hard working and talented writers who participated in one of my recent Online Memoir and Personal Essay Four by Four classes (we tackle one key topic each week for four weeks) put up a series of posts about her experience in the class. One is about the lesson on Beginnings and Endings, in which Liz observes why writers often "write past the ending." You can read what Liz has to say on her blog here. She also chronicled what she took away from two of the other weeks in the class, in posts here (about the "I" narrator) and here (about dialogue).