From the department of shameless self-promotion:
I'm proud to let you know that beginning this September, I'll be teaching creative nonfiction through the Rutgers University Writing Program Extension, which offers a rich and varied roster of in-person, online and "hybrid" writing courses covering journalism, technical and business writing, writing foundations, and creative writing (fiction, poetry, and CNF)
You can find my class here; it's one of the "hybrids" – three in-person class sessions, and five weeks of online instruction, critique, support, and interaction. My class focuses on the craft of writing and revising memoir, personal essay, and other creative nonfiction. I'm so very excited to have been invited to join the accomplished faculty of this dynamic program which reaches adult writers who span the range from beginners to ready-to-publish.
I'm slightly embarrassed that as a (nearly) lifelong New Jersey resident, I was unaware until quite recently, of the valuable resource the Rutgers WPx classes offer to writers not only in the Garden State, but elsewhere, through their online offerings. The entire list of classes starting in late September can be found here.
- Two-Week CNF Workshops: You Choose the Week(s) and Topic(s)
- Perfect Your Pitch (for freelance writers)
- The Writers Circle, Fall 2016. I'm teaching Where Do I Begin? (Montclair); Multi-Genre Workshop (Summit)
- * I Should Be Writing! * Boot Camp: Reclaim Your Writing Life. A solo, on-demand, online course. Begin any time.
- Writing Coaching - Customized Assistance, Accountability, Feedback (booking Fall 2016)
- Editorial Services -- Hire Me for Editing, Feedback, Consultation, Writing
- My Writing / Selected Publications