Congratulations to the winners of two recent book give-aways.
Delia has won the new paperback version of Allison Winn Scotch's novel, Time of My Life.
To read my interview with Allison, click here.
Laura has won the new hardcover novel, Bird in Hand by Christina Baker Kline. To read the insightful guest post Christina wrote for this blog, about life lessons she learned while writing the novel, click here.
Thanks to everyone who read and commented.
One more book give-away is still on-going, for a copy of Fearless Confessions: A Writer's Guide to Memoir, by Sue William Silverman. Read her excellent advice in the interview she did here yesterday, and leave a comment to be entered.
- Writing Coaching - Customized Assistance, Accountability, Feedback (booking Spring & Summer 2017)
- Editorial Services -- Hire Me for Editing, Feedback, Consultation, Writing, Ghostwriting, Collaboration
- The Writers Circle, in-person classes in Northern NJ. Summer 2017 registration open.
- Perfect Your Pitch (for freelance writers)
- My Writing / Selected Publications
- Events 2017 (In Person)
- Book News